Undercover Performance

3100 Rte 73 N, Maple Shade Township, NJ, United States

General Information

Founded over a decade ago, Undercover Performance has earned its reputation as the leader in unlocking new potential across a variety of automotive platforms. With roots in the Supra & Mustang communities, we’ve applied our knowledge in tuning and fabrication to the top-performing vehicles from Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, Chevrolet, Ford and more. Even with rapid expansion, we’ve maintained our grassroots approach and treat every customer as a part of the Undercover family. We focus 75% of our effort to “street-cars,” in other words elevating performance without sacrificing reliability or drivability. The remaining 25% of our workload goes into dedicated track builds for drag-racing, roll-racing and road-racing. From mild-to-moderate bolt-ons and routine maintenance, to tiered power upgrades, we have the experience and capability to meet your automotive needs. At the core of our services is our expansive depth of knowledge in engine tuning & management.

Services: General Service & Maintenance, Power Packages, Naturally-aspirated or forced-induction tuning, Dyno & Tuning, Custom Fabrication, Engine Upgrades, Suspension & Braking Upgrades

AMSOIL Products:
Signature Series 0W-20, 5W-20, OW-30, 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil (ASM, ALM, AZO, ASL)
Z-ROD® 10W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil (ZRT)
European Car Formula 5W-40 C-ESP Synthetic Motor Oil (EFM)
DOMINATOR® 10W-30 Racing Oil (RD30)
Break-In Oil (SAE 30) (BRK)


Undercover Performance
3100 Rt. 73 North
Maple Shade, NJ 08052

Phone: (856) 382-7543
Website: undercoverperformancenj.com

5W-20 5W-30 Custom Fabrication OW-30 Power Packages racing oil Signature Series 0W-20 Z-ROD® 10W-30

Send Us A Message

Other Local Listings


RJ’s Power Equipment

RJ’s Power Equipment is a family owned and operated..

Delran Spring and Truck Repair

Delran Spring and Truck Repair is proud to be..

Red Lion Express Lube & Auto Repair

Red Lion Express Lube & Auto Repair has been..
Southampton Township